Date(s) - 10.06.2020 - 11.06.2020
Mastering Test Driven Development with Dave Nicolette!
Continue your journey toward mastery of Agile Technical Practices. Building on what you learned in the Effective TDD course, you will learn about outside-in software design guided by tests and mocks, stubs and fakes.
You will practice more advanced styles of Pair Programming as you develop greenfield code using a combination of TDD techniques. Beyond that, you will see how to begin using these techniques with existing code bases that may have been designed monolithically and that have no safety net of executable tests to provide safety for refactoring.
Please Note: This is an advanced course, therefore our „Effective TDD“ or a similar course is a pre-requisite! Please contact us to ask for more details.
The course will be run by Dave Nicolette and Gabriele Tondi, renowned experts in the Extreme Programming community worldwide.
English, with English course materials.
- Outside-in and inside-out design
- Test doubles – mocks, stubs, fakes
- Test case design guidelines for outside-in design
- Balancing inside-out and outside-in design
- Guiding outside-in design through microtests
- Review of software design principles
- Common code smells and remedies
- Establishing a test baseline: Golden Master approach
- Establishing a test baseline: Read by Refactoring approach
- Identifying seams in code
- Writing characterisation tests
- Breaking dependencies to enable microtesting
– identifying code smells
– finding seams - breaking dependencies
– building test coverage
Price & Conditions:
Standard Price: 1.200,00 EUR
Early Bird Price (payment before 10.05.2020): 1.000,00 EUR
The price is net of any applicable VAT (22% in Italy).
3-4 participants 10% discount
5 and more participants 20% discount
The price includes the two-day course, lunch and coffee breaks as well as the training material.
Please use the online booking form below. When your booking is confirmed, we will send you an invoice, to be paid by bank transfer within 10 days – otherwise the place will be reassigned.
- Up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the course: 100% refund
- Up to 14 days prior to the beginning of the course: 50% refund
- Less than 14 days prior to the beginning of the course: no refund
- The participant can be replaced at any time.
Should we cancel the course, your investment will of course be reimbursed.
We are not responsible for any additional costs incurred by the participant.
Diese Veranstaltung wird organisiert von Connexxo Italia srl.
In caso di prenotazione come cliente business, vi preghiamo di assicurarvi di fornire l’indirizzo di fatturazione completo, il numero di Partita IVA, il Codice Fiscale ed il Codice Destinatario per la fatturazione elettronica. Grazie!