23/03/2020 - 24/03/2020
Tutto il giorno
Effective Test Driven Development with Dave Nicolette!
Start learning Agile Technical Practices in this intensive, hands-on class. Guided by experienced practitioners, you will learn the basics of Test-Driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming, Iterative and Incremental Development, Emergent Design, applying robust software design principles, and working with frameworks and libraries.
+++ sorry, course cancelled due to Corona Virus +++
The course will be run by Dave Nicolette and Gabriele Tondi, renowned experts in the Extreme Programming community worldwide.
English, with English course materials.
- TDD as a software design technique & testing tool
- Where TDD fits in the overall picture of software testing
- History of TDD and when to use it
- Concepts of unit testing and microtesting
- Code isolation
- Detroit school or “classic” style TDD practicum
- Inside-out design
- Test coverage metrics – meaning and use
- Characteristics of effective test cases
- Organisation and naming considerations for test suites
- Test-driving code that interacts with frameworks and libraries
- IDE and VCS integration
- Value of collaborative work
- Pair programming basics, anti-patterns, different styles
- Test suites as design documentation
- Up-front and emergent design and how to balance them
- Software design principles
- Behavior-focused vs. implementation-aware tests
- Guiding design through microtests – practicum
- Branching strategies
Price & Conditions:
Standard Price: 1.000,00 EUR
Early Bird Price (payment before 21.02.2020): 850,00 EUR
The price is net of any applicable VAT (22% in Italy).
3-4 participants 10% discount
5 and more participants 20% discount
The price includes the two-day course, lunch and coffee breaks as well as the training material.
Please use the online booking form below. When your booking is confirmed, we will send you an invoice, to be paid by bank transfer within 10 days – otherwise the place will be reassigned.
- Up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the course: 100% refund
- Up to 14 days prior to the beginning of the course: 50% refund
- Less than 14 days prior to the beginning of the course: no refund
- The participant can be replaced at any time.
Should we cancel the course, your investment will of course be reimbursed.
We are not responsible for any additional costs incurred by the participant.
Questo evento è organizzato da Connexxo Italia srl
In caso di prenotazione come cliente business, vi preghiamo di assicurarvi di fornire l’indirizzo di fatturazione completo, il numero di Partita IVA, il Codice Fiscale ed il Codice Destinatario per la fatturazione elettronica. Grazie!