15:00 - 15:45
LeSS Conference New York, 13~14 September 2018
We’re super excited about this third LeSS Conference! It is fashion week in New York and the LeSS Conference is probably the most fashionable thing you can do… Things you can expect from the LeSS Conference:
- Five session tracks:
- Experience – Experience reports by people in LeSS adoptions
- Experiments – Practices to improve your LeSS adoption
- Games – Games to learn about LeSS
- Training Snippets – Snippets of LeSS Training and reflection on them
- Open Space
- The third iteration of the team-based conference.
- Mingle with the LeSS creators, trainers and practitioners
more info, full program and registration:
Visualising the dynamics of component and feature teams
with Pierluigi Pugliese
Room: Level 2, North
Date: September 13, 2018
Start Time: 15:00
We all cognitively know how component teams are bad. In this interactive session we will simulate component teams and you’ll see how the dynamic they induce in organisation is even worse than we normally think.
In this session we will simulate an organisation based on component. Initially we will develop just one thing at the time and everything will work fine. But then the need to become more “efficient” will change the dynamics…
Please note: the session is limited to 22 active participants!
- Learn a very simple and effective way to visualise the dynamics of component teams
- Learn a tool to show how component teams are a big problem in organisations
- Understand the difference between efficiency and effectiveness
Where is it?
The conference venue is in downtown Manhattan, so not too far from all major highways.
Angel Orensanz Foundation
172 Norfolk Street,
New York, NY 10002