Pierluigi Pugliese is founder and managing director of Connexxo GmbH and active as Agile Coach, Systemic Consultant and Trainer. He has a long experience in various roles in software development organisations and complex international projects.
As an expert for agile and Scrum he is working flexibly in various functions: consultant, coach, trainer, facilitator, … depending on whether the client wants to implement agile methods in just one team or spread the agile values and principles to the whole organisation.
He strives for sustained improvement in teams and organisations, making use of the best methods as suggested by his wide experience. His expertise is cross-sector and independent from hierarchical structures, spanning from consulting and coaching in top management level to single teams and individual developers.
He is regularly speaking at international conferences on agile and Scrum, especially focusing on people aspects and team interactions.
Pierluigi’s main professional qualifications are:
- Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Coach (Deutscher Verband für Coaching und Training – d.v.c.t.)
- NLP Trainer (INLPTA)
To know more about him you can visit his linkedin profile.