[Oooops… stiamo ancora traducendo le pagine del sito e ci vorrà ancora qualche giorno prima che anche questa pagina sia in Italiano!]
What does it mean leading an agile organisation? What does it mean being an agile leader?
How to ensure the management of a company optimally supports the agile teams?
This training will provide you with the answers! Leading Agile Organisations is a three days in- depth course that explores the most up-to-date leadership concepts applied in agile companies, contrasting the traditional role of the management with the needs of a high performance organisation.
Se siete interessati ad organizzare questo corso presso la vostra azienda contattateci usando il form qua sotto e vi risponderemo al più presto.
- Complex adaptive systems
- Managing in complex systems
- System thinking
- Experiments in complex systems
- Usage of system thinking tools to plan experiments
- Continuous improvement as the basis of the agile organisation
- Leadership models for agility: some visionary ideas
- The role of the management in agility: mentor, coach, visionary, …
- What is the right leadership mix for you?
- Basic coaching techniques: leading by asking the right questions
- Team dynamic
- Scrum roles: when do they work and typical dysfunctions
- Motivating employees: intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Congruent leadership
- Leading and supporting change
The course can be delivered in English, German and Italian language.
The training material is in English.
If you are interested in having this course as a in-house or to get the upcoming dates for public courses please tell us about it using the form below and we’ll come back to you with updated information.