What does it mean leading an agile organisation? What does it mean being an agile leader?
How to ensure the management of a company optimally supports the agile teams?
This training will provide you with the answers! Leading Agile Organisations is a three days in- depth course that explores the most up-to-date leadership concepts applied in agile companies, contrasting the traditional role of the management with the needs of a high performance organisation.
The course is available only in-house for now. If you are interested in having this course as a in-house or to get the upcoming dates for public courses please tell us about it using the form below and we’ll come back to you with updated information.
- Complex adaptive systems
- Managing in complex systems
- System thinking
- Experiments in complex systems
- Usage of system thinking tools to plan experiments
- Continuous improvement as the basis of the agile organisation
- Leadership models for agility: some visionary ideas
- The role of the management in agility: mentor, coach, visionary, …
- What is the right leadership mix for you?
- Basic coaching techniques: leading by asking the right questions
- Team dynamic
- Scrum roles: when do they work and typical dysfunctions
- Motivating employees: intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Congruent leadership
- Leading and supporting change
The course can be delivered in English, German and Italian language.
The training material is in English.
How to Book
If you are interested in having this course as a in-house or to get the upcoming dates for public courses please tell us about it using the form below and we’ll come back to you with updated information.