The three-day Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner A-CSPO course follows the foundational CSPO learning and a year of learning and professional practice. With this new role-specific educational program, the participants will learn specific tools and techniques so they can truly deliver the business value that matters.
The course is part of a Scrum Alliance progressive course model offering a staged, two-year journey that allows participants to choose an educational track that improves core Scrum knowledge, and complies to the Scrum Alliance A-CSPO Learning Objectives.
This advanced offering is ideal for a Certified Scrum Product Owner who already has one year of experience working as a Product Owner on a Scrum team.
Through the A-CSPO course, the participants will learn to:
- Prioritize multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders as well as prioritizing user stories, technical debt and other product backlog items.
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use.
- Build better products that delight customers using Scrum and Agile.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment.
- Identify the crucial opportunities your team and business need to deliver now and avoid wasting time chasing down the latest shiny object.
- Provide greater business value and increased productivity with good teamwork and adherence to Scrum values and Agile principles.
- Define and validate business value.
- Develop stakeholder buy-in through effective, focused meetings that encourage stakeholders to trust your decisions and judgment.
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results.
The active participation in the course is a pre-requisite for the participants to become an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner according to Scrum Alliance. There is no certification exam. More info: https://www.scrumalliance.org/get-certified/advanced/a-cspo-certification
This educational offering is on the Scrum Alliance Path to CSP, providing professionals with a set of techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum product ownership, expanding into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced product backlog management.
Below you find a list with the currently scheduled public courses with the possibility to register online. If you are interested in having this course as an in-house, including the possibility to adapt it to your individual needs with a more flexible course format, please tell us about it using the Contact Form Course and we’ll come back to you.
Please note: This course includes a certification issued by Scrum Alliance Inc, 7401 Church Ranch Blvd. #210, Westminster, CO 80021 USA, as third party provider. For registration / certification @Scrum Alliance the names and eMail addresses of the participants will be entered in the Scrum Alliance database upon successful completion of the course. Please be aware that your personal data will be processed by Connexxo and passed on to Scrum Alliance as third party in the described fashion. You will then be contacted by Scrum Alliance by eMail to set up a protected personal user account in order to have access to the online exam and / or the certificate. More information: https://www.scrumalliance.org/privacy-policy
The training is based on the most modern techniques for adult education and is a balanced mix of frontal lesson and practical activities directed to the integration of the learned content in the daily operations of the participants. We will use plenty of case studies, where possible coming from the participants.
- Attend a certified educational offering that expands into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced product backlog management.
- Hold an active Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Demonstrate at least one-year work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years).
- The Product Owner role in detail
- The Product Owner as organisational leader: interacting with teams and stakeholders
- Product Ownership with multiple teams
- Scaling techniques: Large Scale Scrum
- Developing practical Product Strategies
- Advanced Roadmapping and Release Planning
- Customer Research
- From Idea to Backlog: techniques for product inception
- Effective business value delivery
- Sprint Review Meeting
- The Scrum Framework and Testing Assumptions
- Comparison of Testing Assumptions
- Outcome vs Output
- Defining Value
- Ordering of Backlog Items
- Advanced Backlog Item Refinement
The course can be delivered in English, German or Italian.
The training material is in English.
04/11/2019 - 05/11/2019
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
Xebia Amsterdam, GS Amsterdam
If you are interested in having this course as a in-house or to get the upcoming dates for public courses please tell us about it using the form below and we’ll come back to you with updated information.