ELSE: Emergent Large-Scale Evolution
But … What is at the core? What are the principles that allow us to understand how to create large-scale agile systems – independently of frameworks?
ELSE is a collection of fundamental principles for large-scale agility and practical tools for pragmatic and effective implementation. It was created by an international group of five coaches and trainers, who collected and combined their experience of more than 70 years of large-scale agile transformation, distilling the key elements that determine its success.
Here you can find training on ELSE directly from one of their creators:
Pierluigi Pugliese, founder of Connexxo and Certified Scrum Trainer.
The course can be delivered in person or in interactive online format. The training is a mix of frontal lesson and practical activities directed to the integration of the learned content in the daily operations of the participants. We will use plenty of case studies, where possible coming from the participants.
The course is intended for managers, Scrum Masters and coaches working with large products in large organisations and intending to transform them to agile.
- What is a Product?
- Emergent and evolutionary change
- The evolution of the Product Definition as the driver of the organisational change
- The large-scale Product Owner: useful and harmful patterns
- Large-scale teams: collaboration and building of know-how
- Large-scale engineering practices from a leadership perspective: definition, possible support and typical mistakes
- Large-scale leadership and leadership as enabler of the evolution
- The coaching organisation and its role at scale
- How can HR support the business transformation?
The course requires a basic understanding of the Scrum framework. Please make sure you have visited a basic training on Scrum and agile before joining this course! Like, for example our Certified Scrum Master®, Certified Scrum Product Owner® classes or our Agile Fundamentals.
If you are interested in having this course as an in-house or to get the upcoming dates for public courses please tell us about it using the form below and we’ll come back to you with updated information.